IAMP ONE consultation
Our consultation for IAMP ONE is now closed but you can now have your say on the planning application via Sunderland City Council’s planning portal.
The consultation boards from the IAMP ONE consultation in December 2017 are available to download and view here.
The Consultation Report which sets out how we consulted on IAMP ONE can be viewed here.
The planning application for IAMP ONE has now been submitted and is available to view on Sunderland City Council’s planning portal by following this link - www.sunderland.gov.uk/online-applications and using the reference 18/00092/HE4.
On 13 February 2017 we published an Interim Consultation Report. The Report provides a summary of the Stage 1 DCO Consultation and an overview of the feedback we received. It also outlines how the views expressed are helping shape the Project, including our on-going design work and environmental assessments.
- Interim Consultation Report (ICR) - To download the Report click here.
- Appendices - The appendices that support the ICR are organised into two volumes. To download them click here and here. Please note the appendices are organised into folders containing individual files which, due to the file sizes, may take a while to download.
Several other consultation documents were published as part of the Stage 1 Consultation on the DCO. These include:
- Statement of Community Consultation (SoCC) - This document explained how we intended to consult with the community and key stakeholders. Please click here to download a copy.
- Community Leaflet - Copies were posted to thousands of residents in communities neighbouring the site. Please click here to download a copy.
- Poster - Copies were distributed to Council offices and libraries in Sunderland, South Tyneside and around the region. Please click here to download a copy.
- Preliminary environmental information - A technical report that looks at the likely environmental impacts of the development and how we plan to manage these. This includes considerations such as transport, landscaping, local wildlife and air quality. Please click here to download a copy.
- A consultation summary document - An easy-to-understand document that provides a general overview of the IAMP and our technical studies so far. Please click here to download a copy.
- Event materials - Information boards, maps and diagrams will be available during the consultation events and online.
- Draft masterplan - An image that provides an indication of how the site could look. Please click here to download a copy.